If a guy doesn't send you good morning texts?

Girls if you were talking to a guy who didn't send good morning texts would you take it as a sign he doesn't like you that much, or think it's not a big deal

guys, are you big on the good morning texts?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you Both are in a Real Relationship, then it's Normal of course @pr3ttybr0n and sometimes when Not able, that's fine too, you both are still two birds of a feather.
    However, if in 'Send good morning' when just getting to know one another, that's a sign of a sure guy who is making a Big Try to make an attempt for open lines of convo to let you Know... You are on his mind this morning and no signals of things going south just Yet.
    If he doesn't send one, but sends a message that day, it is his way of still hanging in there, but doing it.. His own way.
    If the guy you are 'Talking to' isn't a great text tom, then you need to either get used to be put on hi spay no mind list or find someone more in store.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 25

• I only do that once we are already officially dating. doing it before hand comes off as desperate I think. Either way, I only do it because I know girls want it. My last ex and I did not do good morning, we did good afternoon as we both agreed it was ridiculous and just wanted to be left alone that early before work lol

• Well if he had been doing it consistently and stopped that could be and usually is because he's busy or its been a rushed morning, its happened to me

• I do it very now and then but not often the prestige of it wears off faster than anything else I think.

• Who cares about morning texts? I could literally setup a script that would send you "Good morning !" every morning. would it make you feel better? Wouldn't you rather he tells you when something interesting happened instead?

• No, I never send good morning texts... ever, no matter how I feel about the person.

• I usually don't text much hence don't send good morning text either.

• If i had a girlfriend or interested in some girl i would send her Good Morning text
    but i don't try getting attached to females who are just friends.

• No, texting not my thing. I draw no cues from something like that, either. If it's your birthday, I'll call you and wish you a merry chri... I mean happy birthday.

Generally, though, I stay away from facebook and instachats or what ever the hell it was. Facebook is strictly work related.

• That's trivial. It's not at all a sign of disinterest.

• It's not a big deal! Not least of all because if he gets it wrong and sends it too early, he'll wake you up and piss you off.

• i only send them after i took a girl on a date the day before, or when i wake up thinking of her

but every morning? no eventually she wouldn't even appreciate that gotta keep it special

• I'm not big on good morning texts because those things get old really fast

• It depends. If I will see you later that day then I will talk to you then. And why do you want someone to text you good morning?

• no...

you crazy, if your getting angry over not getting a text.

Damn earthlings... all you care about the most dumbest things.

• Early on in the infatuation phase, sure, but it stops fairly soon once I start settling in to things, then I just text when I have something to say.

• If that's never been her kinda thing from Day One and I know for sure she likes me then it's no big deal. If she starts doing it out of no where then I might assume she's taken interest in me as I'm the first thing on her mind when she gets up.

• Not always in the morning necessarily... but I usually try to text at least once a day.

• Aren't you too old to be asking that question? It is something for teenyboppers.

• Don't always do it

• Kiddish in my opinion. Texting as such isn't natural for me, I prefer calling.

• I find them to be not needed, girls I am not even in a relationship with do that stuff. I usually just mirror image when a girl does it and someday it stops

• When i wake up i don't talk to anyone... so texting? hmm nope.

• Maybe he's so busy

• Never even heard of this. This sounds like something clingy desperate people do.

• If I really like her then I will send her good morning texts, some days I might not, just to tone it down a bit because I do not want to come off as "anything", or overkill anything.

What Girls Said 19

• Well, my boyfriend always texts me good morning. It's just something he does every day since we've started dating, even texting to say good night. If he doesn't, it either means he's busy, he's asleep or we had a fight and we're not talking to each other. I don't know, I don't mind it, because it's nice to get a good morning from someone special. I don't see it as a problem. I won't lie: it bothers me if he doesn't say something, because it's just a habit he has done consistently, and anything that stops a pattern throws me off. Otherwise, if it was any other guy that did that (and plenty have), it annoyed me.

• Nearly every morning one or the other of us does it. It's sweet but not a deal breaker in any way. If he hadn't started out this way I wouldn't have even questioned it. Not any real sign at all.

• Opposites attract
    so I am reading you are organized enough to text in AM
    and I'm thinking he's unorganized, no time to even brush teeth... much less text anyone

• No big deal at all. And if that was the case, then I would send him a couple of morning texts. See if he reciprocates. Most people with common sense would mimic it and start initiating good morning texts back.

Anyway this is one of those things that most people usually forget at a certain point. Mornings tend to be so hectic anyway and a lot of people have other stuff to think about than to send someone a text.

• I never send those to my boyfriend and rarely do we send goodnight texts.

• Wouldn't be a big deal. I like them most when I don't expect them. When they become a normal thing then what makes it special?

• If it was something he never did, then it wouldn't be a big deal. But if he started out doing it and suddenly didn't, I'd wonder why

• How about back in the days where you couldn't text? Like wayyy back? It's not a big deal either way. What us women need to do is get a LIFE! of our own so we won't be so concerned about frivolous matters as such.

• Nope I'd assume he is busy

• I think it's one of the sweetest things to get, but if I don't get it I understand completely since mornings can be pretty hectic.

• not a big deal to me.

• Um it's not really a big deal to me.

• i would not be offended because i am pretty busy in the morning.

• he might just be busy in the morning

• No I wouldn't think that he does not like me just because I did not get a good morning text. I have had men who only wanted to have sex with me send me a good morning text in hopes that I would sleep with him and when it didn't work they stopped texting me

• Who sends a good morning text every morning? I don't expect that at all.

• Its really not a big deal. there's so many more important things to worry about when talking to a guy than if you're the first thing on his mind when he wakes up.

• No, I wouldn't base it just on whether he sends good morning texts or not. Maybe he's not the type to send sweet texts and things like that.

Might be a little strange for me at first though, because pretty much every guy I've dated sent good morning/good night texts. I actually had to get used to that at first because I wasn't expecting it, but now I don't know how I'd feel going back to not getting those. It's probably fine, but yeah just takes a little adjusting.

• That shows how needy the girl is xD
    Just because he didn't send a good morning text doesn't mean he will love you less. I guess it really depends on the type of girl.