Can an Asian girl and iraqi guy be together?

Im iraqi and planing on having a korean girl in my life... do Asians hate us or something? Im just trying to say if they avoid us or not..

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not aware of any diplomatic or racial tensions between the Iraqi's and the Korean's so it should be fine.

• You don't know many Koreans, do you? It is not that simple.

• IamNuts doesn't have experience with traveling the world and engaging and living with vastly different cultures. She doesn't have a clue what is involved. She points to diplomatic relations, but I am willing to bet she has never been inside an embassy, and it is irrelevant to your question. That is what I mean by it not being that simple.

• @WalterRadio but why...
      Ik its not simple... you cNt expect thigs to be easy.. but im taking it as you mean itll be teal hard... just gotta go to korea and learn it probable and just talk and find the right one?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• yes you can!

• I don't see why not.. If there is chemistry.. Asians have a lot in common in terms of culture and mentality

What Guys Said 4

• I have only personally known one Iraqi and met two others. They were each great people.

If you don't understand Korean culture, then you might want to learn more about it before you decide to have a Korean girlfriend. Have you been to Korea? Can you speak any Korean?

• No but how do i learn? Will it be difficult to attract them? Or itll be normal or interesting since were differant.. i am not ugly

• Put the religious on the side for now and explain please why would it be difficult? To be more focused on it... i would go to south korea... advanced country?

• Yes Korea is an advanced country, like the US, UK, Singapore. Either you move there, or she moves to Iraq.

It is unusual for a woman in Korea to sponsor a husband for immigration to Korea. Usually, she goes to the man's country, and there are not that many Korean women looking outside Korea. She will be given a lot of grief from friends and family for it, because there is some prejudice there. It would be very hard for you to find a job there too; you would have to speak fluent Korean first, and you won't until you've been married a few years. So there are practical matters.

Do not underestimate the barrier of religion. Koreans can be very religious, either Christian or Buddhist, and they often take it seriously. They will intermarry between the two, but Islam is alien to them.

When you want Korean AND looking outside the country AND would consider a Muslim, there are very few women to choose from, if any.

If you lived in Los Angeles, then it would be much easier to find one local.

• depends on the traditional ass parents, but i think you'll be fine.

• Dont worry about the parents for now

• The only thing that would stop you is probably your parents, but there's nothing wrong with dating an Asian girl

• Dont worry about the parents for now... this is for the future..

• Depends on the girl. Based on the Asian girls I know I'd say you were fine!
    My Syrian friend married a Japanese girl if that counts...

• That does count lol.. thanks