Why is it so hard to find guys who finds me physically attractive?

Im too ugly for the locals and not ugly enough for foreigners -__-"

Foreigners here tends to go for girls who looks like maids, and the locals here have their expectations too high they only want to date those who looks like celebrities

Most Helpful Guy

• First off I follow you becuse I think your sexy af more beautiful then the northern lights. no lie but that's not it I had to read a lot of your comments and post to understand you beauty isn't anything I think your mind is sexy af and that's really what attracts me to you I can care less about your skin or the way your body looks it's your mind that is the real attraction. Your body is just a bounes that I would love waking up too every morning.

Most Helpful Girl

• You just haven't met the right guy. A man will walk on into your life a think your the most beautiful girl he has ever seen, you may just have to be patient for a while. Always remember; looks are not everything... An ugly face can be overcome with a beautiful personality but a beautiful face can be corrupted by an ugly personality. Looks count but your personality is what makes them stay. :) But I bet you are really pretty so don't worry about a thing x

• Thats what i always say to myself. I usually dont care about this but I don't know i just feel very lonely today

• Yeah I know the feeling, i was just dumped by my boyfriend and i was talking to a friend (which is a guy) and i said i thought it was because i wasn't pretty enough. My friend said 'you are really pretty and he doesn't know what he has lost' so for your case a guy doesn't know what they will gain. Keep your head up as someone will come along and tell you that you're beautiful x

What Guys Said 13

• So foreigners are all ugly to you? Good thing you dont get anybody.. If you could stop generalising, that would be great. There are probably billions of foreigners who look better.

• What? Thats not what i said. Foreigners here tends to go for girls who looks like maids, and the locals here have their expectations too high they only want to date those who looks like celebrities

• Then read again what you wrote. Because according to what you wrote you say "Im to beautiful for foreigners but to ugly for locals" because thats what "Im not ugly enough" means.

• You are ugly? Hahah nope you are not..!
    For you I am a foreigner... and I find you attractive.. 😊

• It's because if you're the guy on the selfie, then they don't realize you're actually female.

• Because you look like a drag queen

• He must be idiot , who said you ugly. You are so younger than me otherwise I could propose you... lol

• im sure you will find a good guy. not all the guys are after women who look hot

• Which idiot told you that you're ugly?

• "not ugly enough" ? i don´t get that. you don´t look bad to me but in fact a lot of guys are not as superficially as they try to make others believe. a lot of the attraction comes down to your character.

• Foreigners here tends to go for girls who looks like maids, and the locals here have their expectations too high they only want to date those who looks like celebrities

• Yep! Like some of the local dudes i know they only wants to date super hot girls but they're not even close to being average-__-"

• it´s their own fault then :D you look really fine. so i think you´ll find a guy. you don´t want those superficial pricks anyways.

• Yeah people can be shallow and sometimes gotta learn to ignore them kind of people

• Which one is you in the picture?

• The one wearing white shirt

• You look pretty to me

What part of the world do you live in? Because Asian women are desire by a lot of men

• I have learned a new term; not ugly enough lol what's it?
    You don't seem ugly, don't worry much...

• Foreigners here tends to go for girls who looks like maids, and the locals here have their expectations too high they only want to date those who looks like celebrities.

• sort out you gender issues first

• Girl u jus fine

What Girls Said 5

• It depends. Where do u live?

• "not ugly enough for foreigners"

what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

• You're not ugly, it's all in your head. I'm guessing your problem is your attitude. You seem to think you're too good for foreigners. You're probably one of those people who have really high standards and you ignore most guys who don't fit that standard.

• Actually i dont think im too good for foreigners. They just prefer to date someone who's ugly cause they know they won't get cheated on (this is what my friend told me).

Okay maybe i do have a high standards but im pretty flexible with it.. I guess?

• Your not ugly

• just keep looking!