Guys would you take this as a hint she doesn't like you?

If the girl you're dating says she doesn't want anything seirous and that she doesn't feel nervous around you.

I don't know if I gave him the wrong idea because he stopped talking me afterwards..

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be AWESTRUCK if a girl I was dating said she didn't want anything serious, and meant it. If we're already to dating I'd assume it meant that she wanted something serious, because it's the opposite of what she said. I don't know how or why, but that's usually correct. Probably has something to do with all the head games people have been playing on each other.

If we weren't dating yet, I'd take it at face value and move on.

Oh, and the reason he left is the same reason I'd leave. He wants something you don't. It's not a fit.

• We had been dating over the summer but my thoughts were that it was just a summer thing and he wanted to pursue it even though I was moving to another city. I don't know I am just confused because I thought after dating him for a little while he would at least have the decency to talk to me but he pretty much just stopped answering my texts.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well no offense but if you really liked him why did you say you don't want anything serious?

What Guys Said 22

• no what you're saying doesn't indicate that you don't like someone but it does indicate that you don't want anything serious

perhaps he doesn't want to be with you and stopped talking to you because you indicated clearly that you aren't ready for it to be serious

• 'Doesn't feel nervous' would not make me think she doesn't like me. But if she says she doesn't want anything serious, that's a definite red flag.

• You need to stop worrying how he feels , your not interested in him
    we all gotta learn to accept rejection in one way or another is how i see things
    if a girls not interested in me and plainly tells me your not my type i accept it
    and swallow it i just move on with life ,

• The guy must've been looking for something serious. You basically told him you were not after the same thing he is.

• Lots of guys do want something serious. Sounds like he did and made a smart move by cutting contact with you.

• I wouldn't say that would be rejection per say. But if I was the kind searching for something serious I might.

• I would think that she is soliciting to be my friend with benefits.

• ur former line can mean a direct no to some nice guys out there. To keep it concise: who will b in a relationship with someone who isn't even looking forward towards a serious one.

• I'd take it as indication of DTF.

He might have been hurt, yeah. You can maybe make it a bit better by opening up and explaining your personal reasons. Like maybe you've been hurt recently.

• He ignored my last text I sent him and we haven't talked for 3 weeks.

• (doesn't want anything serious) is enough for him to book a ticket to china and never come back again.

• Well there's a possibility, i think i might be confused of i heard that.

But it's possible he is looking for something serious and got the right idea?

• When you said you weren't looking for anything serious, that gave him the flag to just stop talking. Shit happens girll, look for another

• So guys just stop talking to a girl you liked just like that? even after dating her for two months? i thought he would at least let me know...

• I think that he interpreted "doesn't want anything serious" as "I don't want to date you". Of course I can't take a hint in the first place. But thats just my thoughts.

• He may have taken your not serious part seriously and it may have caused speculation that you may not want a relationship which he may want.

• Yea I would think she doesn't like me. I overthink things a lot and that would be a definite sign to me that she's not really interested.

• Yes we'd understand it like that

• yes... and i'd be looking else where.

• Yeah pretty much.

• yeah... red flags.. but depends on guy.. a lot. how far can he go..

• Seems like he didn't want a fling

• Yea sounds bad.

• It's hard to believe anything women say really. Lots of things she says are yes means no, no means no sort of thing

What Girls Said 3

• Was it a hint?

• i would take it as a hint.

• She said she doesn't want anything serious so of course he's going to think that