If a well-dressed beautiful woman demands that you rip all of her clothes off on the 1st date, do you or do you tell her to wait for a later date?

• Yes, rip all of her clothes to shreds like the mad sexy love beast you know you really are inside.
  • No, wait for the 2nd or 3rd date or at least the next special occasion to rip off all of her clothes.
  • Maybe rip her clothes a little here, a little there, a little of her underwear.
  • Just rip open the front of whatever it is she's wearing.
  • Just rip off her underwear, and leave the rest intact.
  • Tell her to soak fully clothed under the shower instead.
  • Throw her fully clothed into the mud and call it a night.

Most Helpful Girl

• no guy would wait.

Most Helpful Guy

• if it is what the lady wants I can't say no

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• I might think she is a nutbar and wouldn't be hesitant to get involved with her, Never stick your dick in crazy are WISE!!! words.

But depending on the situation/ how well I knew her or how well she was say vetted by a close friend or some thing that would change things.

• Is she is that horny and that is what she wants, I will be what my lady wants.

• Rip them all off of her body mercilessly and get her all naked, sweaty and wet in a pile of her own ripped-up clothing.

• RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPP ALL of her sharp elegant clothes completely off of her beautiful body and LOVE HER!!! 8D

• Where's the other option? Anyway, I wouldn't rip off her clothes, because I prefer it with clothes on. After we had our fun, I would either kick her out or leave in the middle of the night.

• bitch... I'm not even touching your clothes until you give me all that in writing