Are white men attracted to black females?

I know how every guy is different but since I am a teenager I just wanted to know if white teen guys are more open minded when it comes to dating black females. I have been hit on by black guys but never white guys. My question is when you were a teen did you ever consider dating a black female and how did you view us?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it really this hard for black girls on here to search white men and black women up in the search bar to see the answers? This question is literally asked at least 3 times a day. I really did not know black girls were so obsessed with white guys till I joined this site.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I've not dated a black girl, but that's because the one's I have seen are usually with black guys. But i would date a black girl if i was attracted to her, same with any other ethnicity.

0|0
    0|0
  • The answer is usually the same. Some are; some aren't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Several of my buddies have mentioned they'd rather be with a black girl than a white girl nowadays... I stick to my latinas tho ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a black female i have no problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • if they twerk

0|0
    0|0
  • Only an ignorant person would ask a question like this. Do you not think before asking?

However, some white guys get the impression that black girls are "only into black guys" so they don't bother. But if a guy likes you, regardless of his race, he Will ask you out!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would've if I liked her. Same as now.

0|0
    0|0