How do I ask him if he's still interested?

So I've been dating this guy nearly a month now, and everything seems to be going good... All except one thing. He always seems too busy to see me, we've hung out 4 times but it's always me initiating it! And most of the time I do he has something planned, he does apologise & he has said before he does want to go but the actions never follow.

Some me of the signs he gives are really positive but I just feel if he was interested he would make some time. How do I go about asking him if he still likes me? Without sounding like a needy bitch? Or even suggesting that if he wants this to continue he needs to put some time aside for me? I get that he works & I'll never want to drag him away from his friends & family but I'm starting to wonder if I should be bothering.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think when guys show this lack of interest they truly are not interested in dating you any further, and they don't simply end it because they don't want to hurt your feelings, or they like to avoid confrontation. At this point, it sounds like you have shown enough interest. If he is interested it is now his turn to show it. I would simply text him and say you had a nice time on your last date and would like to go out again and tell him to text you when he is available. Basically this puts the ball in his court and gives him an exit if he wants. He simply only needs to turn it down or flat out ignore you. If a week or two go by and he doesn't answer, you now have your answer and you can move on.

• The thing is 90% of me thinks he is interested. He's opened up to me emotionally, he asks about my day, speaks as if I'm going to be in his future saying things such as 'you would have known sooner or later might as well know now.' He even apologised for being a dick the other night out of the blue when he hadn't even aged like one.

When I'm with him I can tell he likes me, he's always looking at me, smiling, touching, mimicking me we have a lot of chemistry & we have a great time together. I'm just confused with how to handle the whole busy thing

• Well, if he is legitimately too busy, then he is too busy! Maybe once things calm down, or he catches up, or solves some issues it will be better. You may just have to be happy with what you are getting for now.

Most Helpful Girl

• This does not feel right! I am also going to talk this SAME stuff with mine one soon... I feel like Im bothering him :( I also want answer for this question.

What Guys Said 1

• Play his games. Let him feel like losing you.

What Girls Said 1

• That is not right! Put your foot down!