Can you give me advice for my first date pretty please?

I am so nervous, we're going to a restaurant next Wednesday and meeting for the first time! We've been texting eachother 24/7 for nearly two months now! We like eachother so much, both our families know about eachother so it's a big thing. This is make or break and I really don't want it to go wrong :(
any tips or advice would be very much appreciated! Thank you! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow, thats so exciting!! you know what? If you don't want it to go wrong, just be as "you" as possible. Because, tbh, its always best to be authentic, because whether or not we realise the uutcome is good, its for the best. I'd rather feel real pain than fake happiness.
    Best of luck!!! 😘

• Oh my gosh you're so right!! That's such a good way to look at things! :-)
      thank you! :D

• Thanks so much for mho! And again, good luck! :)

What Guys Said 14

• I generally go with the flow and am spontaneous as I watch the situation for how to take things forward. But one thing is that I am myself always. Some like it some don't. I'd recommend not to be too anxious and be yourself :)

Good luck to you both :)

Ofcourse if you want a typical list of stiff lipped dos and don'ts I can always post them here lol

• Just let things go with the flow, don't place yourself under stress, if he offers to do something nice accept it , Never leave a drink or food and go use the restroom cause
    your not all that sure especially if this is the first date between you two. Always watch what language he uses and how he carry's himself you wanna observe things to be sue things feel good. Anytime anyone ask for money on date is red flag so watch out for that one never give anyone money. Make sure your comfortable in all aspects and i best wishes on the date.

• I'm assuming you met online..."meeting for the first time". You'll find two types of people online... those who are desperate/those who want a one time thing and cut all connections after.

• Just smile laugh and have a great time. Pretend you're with one of your best friends. Don't focus on trying to analyze what he is thinking, Just have a great time.

• Dress comfortably, and be yourself! He already knows you and likes you, so don't pressure yourself. :)

• It's so hard to be myself though under those circumstances lol :p

• Just be the gal he fell for, dress according to the restaurant your going to, relax and just have fun and enjoy each others company.

• yea don't do what you are doing now relax if you talked to him 24/7 it shouldn't be any different just relax and go with the flow you are prb more likely to mess it up thinking to hard then if you just relax

• I'd say don't try to be someone you're not. You won't be happy in the long run if you have to keep up an act. It's best to find out if he will accept you for who you are.

• Just be yourself, don't act any differently, show obvious interest in him and of course TALK! :)

• Don't overdress, be comfortable and don't worry, go with the flow, he's a lucky guy!

• I would say... just be spontaneous and dont try to plan anything :)

• don't fart , if you really have to fart find a empty spot and let it out and spray some perfume and don't be paranoid he will never know

• omg online dating suck 2 naah why don't you met in real life person?

What Girls Said 2

• Just be yourself. And remember that you are a gorgeous sweet nice girl who any guy would be lucky to have

• As corny as this may sound... just be yourself! Just take a deep breath and have fun. Be open and honest (to a degree of course), and smile. Laugh and make jokes... even corny ones. And don't overthink every single word that comes out of your mouth. Good luck girl!!