I don't know what is wrong with me?

When it comes to going after a girl I think is attractive I don't know what is wrong with me. I will see a girl think she is pretty, I will sit there thinking what to say after hello how are you doing? My name is "so and so" what is yours." I get stuck, because it is especially hard for me to pull random stuff out of the air and try to relate it to me wanting to take you out or whatever I am looking to do. On top of that my desire to really pursue her is not that great (and no I am not gay), I am pretty sure that I am straight I see a girl that attracts me and it's okay I see you. My thing is to have that real go getter spirit and actually applying things to either get a date or a fling. I am good at being put in the friendszone, but have a hard time saying things and communicating to her that I want to be more than that. I just don't know what to say or how to do things to either a.) let her know I want to date her and move past that or b.) look I don't want to really date I just want sex.

I am just trying to figure out why is it I am not like the other guys especially in my class that have that real "desire" (I put it in quotes, because I have it as well but it is like I am real indifferent about it). I am normally a loner, I will try and socialize, but always get pushed to the back. The reason for me saying that is that I am not sure if it is the fact that I am so used to being either around family or on my own. Maybe someone can give me the advice what it takes to really pursue the girl you like and actually move it in the right direction. Meaning how to really converse and communicate to her that I want to date her and eventually be more than friends and not be scared?

What Girls Said 1

• You have to get out of your comfort zone. Take a risk. It requires courage. You can do it if you really wanted to. The question is whether you really want a girlfriend or wife.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm similar to you, except I figured out how to fix it. You have to be determined. If there is a girl that you like, go get her! She's not going to stand around and wait for you. Fear will only get in your way. I am weird with girls that I like because I will be friendly with most girls that I am not attracted to, but I act uninterested or even annoyed with the ones that I like. I don't actually feel this way, but it appears to be like this for them. The way I get around this obstacle is that I am super determined and I will pursue the girl until rejected. Don't be worried that you aren't like the other guys, because to be honest most guys (including me) suck at getting girls anyways. They just pretend to be good at it.