Would you date a shorter guy?

I'm 20 and only about 5'5"-5'6". I was wondering if this was a turn off to girls?

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends on the guy
  • Click here to see results (guys)

Most Helpful Girl

• You're still taller than me.

I tend to like taller guys, but I wouldn't turn down a guy I liked just because he was on the shorter side.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm 5'5 and ilike a guy whose like an inch taller, I think it's cute when a guy is small :) as long as their taller than me by a little at least then I don't mind how tall they are

• For me it's not a turn off, I'm 5'1", and I don't like tall guys because I feel like they are towering over me and it's a bit intimidating. Haha. It isn't a problem at all being short, there are plenty of girls shorter than you. And plus, they should like you for who you are.. Not your height, but most girls are different. You just gotta find one that fits you! I know you can find her! =]

• i dated a shorter guy. am like 5.1 and I guess he was 5.

not really a big deal, but I like taller guys.

• well I've never really been in that situation because I'm only 5'2" lol. but yeah I'd date a guy who was around your height.

• there are a lo of shorter girls than you, I don't think you'll have a problem with height, and if it doesn't work out try Asians they're a lot of em that's only 5 and some 4 something...

• you look cute ...i like guys taller than me or my size but since you're still taller than me you are fine .dont worry about it

• im 5'7 and I half and I don't really like when guys are really taller than me

i'd rather them the same height but as of right now I kinda like a guy shorter than me..it really depends on the guy and his persnoality :)

What Guys Said 1

• For the record, Tom Cruise is 5'7" - or at least, that's what his official bio says. He's probably more like 5'5". Bono claims 1.7m, which is about 5'7". So apparently, it's not too much of a turn-off!

• Those guys are all multi millionaires. Hence the reason they get all the ladies.

• I read somewhere that Bono met his wife in high school. (He wasn't a millionaire yet.)