What outfit is best for a dinner date?

We're going to a nice restaurant meeting for the first time, argh! :)
he'll be in a suit already because he'll come straight from work, what should I wear?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Repeat after me

Little Black Dress!!!

Nothing slutty, go classic

• always the best way to go

• Can you wear black tights with a black dress or is that too much black lol?

• Is it pretty chilly there? I wear black tights with mine but I think without might be better. I guess it would depend on the dress and shoes.

What Guys Said 13

• You can never go wrong with a red or black dress :P
    Do you prefer a dress that shows off your curves more? Like close to your skin..

• Show lots of legs to show that you like to be a sexy person but don't show cleavage cause that's too much slutiness. I am not a fashinoista so I don't know all the technical names lol but that's the best advice I could give you :) and don't be afraid to dress differently like to those cosplay girls that's super sexy ;)

• What kind of restaurant is it? I'd say go with a nice fitting dress with maybe a thin cardigan or casual blazer on top. Or a nice pair of smart jeans, heels, with a nice (no logos or slogans) top or shirt, and a casual blazer. As you can tell I love women in blazers lol. So hot!

P. S. who's the unlucky guy? 😝

• Haha I like the second idea :D it's like a nice restaurant I think, possibly an Italian? I'm not too sure :)
      Oi ;) some guy i met off bloody tinder 😂 he's really nice though, we've been speaking for over a month so it's about time we meet 😂

• Well how nice of a restaurant? I guess as a overall safe area wear a dress that's nice/classy but not to overly fancy.

• A nice dress (something classy if you have it to just above the knee and tights that fit the colour... maybe heels if you like that :D
    Just an idea... many other options!
    And enjoy Alex... it may already be in the past? Nice experience?

• It's this Friday argh! :D

• And has the feedback to your question helped to select the outfit for the big day?

• Definitely :)

• A nice dress? Nice but not too fancy.

• I agree with the women below lol

Black dress is such a safe bet yet it always has that knockout effect

• a dress that goes to your knees. or one of them longer dresses with a slit that goes all the way to your upper thigh.

• What will the restaurant be? If it's a nice one go with a dress, and maybe heels

• Probably a nice dress, I guess.

• Jeans and t-shirt ;)

• Definitely something a bit more dressy then. For you, something that shows off your curves!

• A toga robe is what I like best. Mini skirts are awesome as well.

What Girls Said 6

• A lovely dress in good taste, @LovesTVDx but It doesn't have to have sequins all over it.
    Good luck. xx

• LBD. The little black dress. Can never go wrong with that

• Wear a light summer dresser. Maybe something floral with spaghetti straps.

• Little black dress is always a good option

• I think light pink dress will work for you. Vut not too short or uncovered

• ... too easy.
    Lbd or let him choose.