He ignored my text should I ignore his?

He read my message but didn't respond back for a whole day. However he updated his social media the whole time. We're not in a relationship but we're trying to get there. However I've told him multiple times that I wanted him to contact me more and make more of an effort or I wouldn't get in a relationship with him. He fixed up for a little bit but now he's been ignoring my messages when I know he's available. Should I blow him off like he's been?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, mirror him. If he doesn't talk to you, don't talk to him. But really, it doesn't sound like he's interested enough. I personally think you should break it off. This behavior seems to indicate that he's just out to use you. A guy who was actually excited about you wouldn't behave like this.

• Hard as it is to admit, I think you're right. I really wanted it to work but I don't think it will.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. And if you are barely just planing on being together and he's already igroneing you, how is he going to be when you are actually together? If I were you I wouldn't get into a realtionship with him if its just starting out and he's acting like that already.

What Guys Said 3

• If you want a guy to make a move, introduce competition in the fray. tell him you want to go out to see a specific movie with him. If he does'nt respond ask another dude. Then put up on facebook that you went with that other dude to the movies and thank him for the evening. He'll come back running.

• I actually told him I was talking to another guy and if he didn't fix up I would leave him for the other guy.

• Just don't mention anything about relationship anymore, try to let him do it...

• Be honest with him and tell him how you feel. Men tend to get scared when they're faced with commitment, so make him feel secure with your affection.

What Girls Said 1

• If you've tried to talk to him that's all you can do. Don't text him constantly or you'll sound clingy. Just wait that's all you can do.