How do I invite a girl to a bonfire without it sounding like a date?

So yeah I want to invite friends over including this girl. We both established we don't want to date yet but be friends. My friends want us to date but I think I'll do that and just disguise it in being a friend. I mean I want to be friends with her but... I want to ask her if she'd like to come over for a bonfire this fall, but it can't sound like a date or I might as well forget about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just say "hey *friends name* and *friends name* and a few other people are coming over to mine for a bonfire, you're more than welcome to come too if you have nothing else to do".

Keep it casual

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask her to come over then. If it's with other people then it's not a date.

What Girls Said 2

• Ask her to invite her friends.

• Just invite her in a casual way. Like "hey *so-and-so*, *so-and-so*, and I are going to a bonfire. You should join." Include mutual friends (male and female) and then it will sound like just a group of friends hanging out and less like a date

What Guys Said 0