Guys I have A Question For You, What Does He Want From Me, Really Need Some Help On This?

so I met this back in October 2014 in person, he lives long distance from me, we kept in touch everyday, upto 5 hours a nice, got on very well, felt like I could talk about anything to him, we had a fight back at the end of June of this year, he was having some problems at work, losing his job, and Family problems. I said I thought you had feelings for me obvisiously I was wrong, he blew up and said I never said I loved you, which I didn't mention the word love to him. he said I don't have any feelings for you, and he said don't message me again goodbye. I never messaged him after the fight. But on the 8th of this month, he messaged me, i give you my number incase you like to text me, I didn;t respond, and a few minutes later, he said you do not want me to be back, I understand if you don't want me to text you. I responded with, its nice to hear from you, I told you months ago, how I felt about you, and you just disappeared, and now your back just tell me why, he replied, I thought about you, i missed you, i hurt you, but I want another chance with you.
I said there was other guys interested in me, he said I know, I saw what that guy wrote too you. I sent him a message a couple of days after saying- If I mean anything to you, and you want another start with me, then show me that. I can't wait for you to message me when you feel like it. I will move on if that's the way it's going to be. I am NOT just looking for a bit of FUN... I am looking for a real relationship. If you want a new start why are you not asking me to come and see you soon! He replied with this- Oh I'm really sorry for that.. I just mean to start slow once again darling. I'm for sure would be very happy to see you again and spend some time together, but with the job finishing soon, I have to work so would have limited time with you, I am very sad because I cannot change this, and now you feel like this.
I sent this in a reply to him- I've come to a decision

You wanted a new start with me, that new start begins with you meeting me. Will you meet me yes or no?
If yes great.
If you say no i'm moving onto meet someone else, and I mean it
This is your last chance
He said I would love to see you don't want to miss this last chance.
But Tonight was talking to him please see my other question for details-

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1697231-is-he-just-after-sex-from-me-is-that-all-he-wants-guys-what-are

What Guys Said 1

• "we had a fight back at the end of June of this year, he was having some problems at work, losing his job, and Family problems."

^losin his job and family issues as well... not small things... so it's pretty obvious he'd not be in a good shape... ;)

"I said I thought you had feelings for me obvisiously I was wrong, he blew up and said I never said I loved you, which I didn't mention the word love to him. "

^after all those things he've been through... tellin him "I thought you had feelings for me obvisiously I was wrong"... would DEFINETELY make him go xplode u know...

" But on the 8th of this month, he messaged me, i give you my number incase you like to text me, I didn;t respond, and a few minutes later, he said you do not want me to be back, I understand if you don't want me to text you. "

^perhaps he got over wid his probs... which's definetely good i beleive... :)

"He replied with this- Oh I'm really sorry for that.. I just mean to start slow once again darling. "

^i xpected such answer actually... perhaps he doesn't wanna repeat those same msiakes again... so obviously he wants to take things slowly now... ;)

"I'm for sure would be very happy to see you again and spend some time together, but with the job finishing soon, I have to work so would have limited time with you, I am very sad because I cannot change this, and now you feel like this."

^so he got another job seems like? ok then... guess he's actually busy if he has a new job... so his time's gonna be limited indeed... so he won't have so much time to spend wid u...

"He said I would love to see you don't want to miss this last chance.
    But Tonight was talking to him please see my other question for details-"

^very good response from yer side... so how did it go? it's been more than a week since u posted dis question...

What Girls Said 0