Does me being rejected by every single female I have ever asked out on a date mean that I am meant to be single for the rest of my life?

I am 24 years old and have never been on a date. I have been rejected by every female I have asked out on a date so far in my lifetime. I have asked out so many.

Most Helpful Girl

• No , it means the girls who rejected you failed to notice what you have to offer them, or they weren't ready for what you have to offer. Rejections is just a redirection to something or someone better.

Don't become so disheartened that you give up because she may be just " around the corner" and you will miss the opportunity , if you give up on the idea of finding a girlfriend. Just make sure you don't settle for anyone for the sake of being in a relationship. 💛😊

• "Just make sure you don't settle for anyone for the sake of being in a relationship."
      Some guys just can't afford to do that because their options are very limited. Girls are much more shallow and picky than guys so a guy has to eventually settle with someone in order to stay sane rather than be frustrated.

• Yeah but you're a girl. Girls will always have more options since they are much more shallow and picky than guys. A lot of guys can't afford to do that or else they will be single their whole lives.

• You're welcome! 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• DUDE. All I can say is KUDOS to you that you at least had the courage to ask them out. I haven't ever even done that and I have almost given up. Some would say you're a loser if you have been rejected - but personally I would give my two shoes to be in your position because you at least HAD the balls to ask out. And for that I have mad respect for you. So if you managed to at least approach women, you can manage to continue on until you land a successful hit. You can do it, bro. You can.

Good luck.

What Girls Said 2

• Same here I was rejected by 14 men and women. I have never been on a date or even asked out by someone although I'm attractive! I'm 21 years old and I'm so sick of this, it's enough for me that I live in a shitty country that people think I'm crazy or sick because I like women. So at the end i decided to move out and live in another country and look for love there.

• No, it means you're not asking the right way or the right one. How well do you know the girls you're asking out?

What Guys Said 5

• I gonna be very honest... if you are approaching random girls at random places who you don't even know then you will get rejected every time..

Only very good looking guys get those type of dates...

Try to be friends with these girls and get to know them and let them know you...
    I am sure someone will click with you..

• You just need to change your approach and need to learn some new communication skills it seems.

Check out RSD. It can be a huge resource.

But in all keep at it. It's better to have 50 women reject you and 1 woman think you're the absolute shit than having 50 women think you're merely okay.

• No it means you might not be asking the best way or you might just have crap luck. Turn your luck around!

Don't ask me how...

• I'm in the same boat but I'm 28. It doesn't mean that but it does mean girls find us highly unattractive. However, unattractive guys usually end up finding someone once they settle down and start making money.

• I think your constant self loathing attitude may be the problem

• Self loating?

• You don't need to. It becomes a mindset and it affects everything you

• Everything you do*