I feel super unlucky in the relationship department and I dont know why?

Im starting to think I am seriously unlucky, when it comes to the dating department and pretty much because none of the guys I date ever stick around long enough. We would be talking great, seemingly both interested and they do a complete 180 on me, when they stop talking to me then out of no where they'd be in a relationship. Don't get me wrong, I am very happy for them and wish them the best of luck with their relationships... But it kind of makes me feel shitty, that I wasn't worth being in a relationship with them and I end up finding out later on with zero communication; that they're in a relationship. This has been happening a lot lately, I don't think I am doing anything wrong and just wonder why they find relationships so fast; yet I'm still single. Now I just feel like I am going to be single forever and end up owning a bunch of animals. Lol
Have any of you ever felt this way before or any experiences similar to it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Relationships kinda suck these days. I am your situation by from the opposite side lol.

Its so hard to connect to girls. Focus on your career... way better than relationships

What Guys Said 2

• People are interesting... Relationships are seen an easy tool by people and they don't take serious this. People can give up on their relations easily and even they can start another "fake" relation, oh why fake? Becuase I do believe one person can't start his/her second relation so fast like that! If people can have girl/boyfriends easily like that it means they never love... Love isn't easy that.

• Where are the pics?

What Girls Said 1

• Two years old give your self some time and re-examine your choice in men