11 year crush on the same guy and neither of us has ever dated anybody (like, ever). How do I ever tell him?

I've had a crush on the same guy for 11 years and I know for a fact there were a few years on and off when he liked me too. Neither of us has ever dated anybody and I just can't get over him. I feel so often that he is into me, by him always sitting close to me, small touches, stuff like that. I'm like a 4 shooting for a 9 (on a 10 point scale) so I'm too afraid to ever bring anything up, but we just work so perfectly together. I don't know how to flirt or attract guys and guys have never, ever, been into me so I know there's something wrong but I can't figure out what it is. At this point, I just want to get over him but I can't stop comparing everybody to him but he's way out of my league and I don't even know how to approach somebody else. What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop putting yourself down. The best way to get over someone is to make sure they are not interested in you. So ask him out on a date.
    Tell him you think you two get along very well and you were wondering if he thought the same. And if so maybe you should go on a date to see how things unravel.
    Don't be afraid. He will be flattered...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2