Guys, my boyfriend took me out of his social media because of our fight but now that things are good he won't add me. Said he is deleting it but?

If thats the case won't he add me till he deletes it. In the past when we fought... He would say good night but be on social media.. N i did confront him about it. Is this why he is not adding me back? Should i wait or confront him about it? Im so lost as to what to do. It shows he is being dominating and thats not right. I used to remove him too but added him back.

1

What Guys Said 1

• " N i did confront him about it. Is this why he is not adding me back?"

^i'd say he's not totally been over da fight u had... perhaps he needs some time to fully "recover" u know...

"Should i wait or confront him about it? Im so lost as to what to do. It shows he is being dominating and thats not right. I used to remove him too but added him back."

^better wait... and don't annoy him any further bout it... he'll add u on his own when he's fully ok... ;)

by the way it's been 8 days since yer post... did he add u or still?

• No he has not yet about instagram. Not sure. I have dropped the subject with him. And now i can see him.. He put me on limited profile because i can only see his public posts and not the posts to his friends. Is he moving away from the relationship? ...

• I have.. And been keeping my cool.. But he barely messages to me but is on his social media and text people..

• sounds like he lost interest somewot... he might regain his interest but i won't guarantee it... :|