Would you date a girl who wants to settle down and start a family?

Guys, I'm getting older and considering having a baby, I am single it have two possible donors. How would you feel if U were dating a girl in this sitUation? Would you start dating her? I'm worried if I go through and do this it will be harder to find someone in the future.

9

Most Helpful Guy

• I am almost 24 and in a year, I will be more than ready to start looking for someone to settle down with. I would say it is no problem at your age as you can date older guys who are ready to settle down, I think I am in the minority a bit of 23-24 year old guys looking to settle down.

If by donor you mean sperm, it would greatly hurt your chances of finding a guy. I want MY child, I am young and healthy enough for it. the only time I would go for a donor would be if one of us were infertal, but honestly I would still rather adopt so it is not just one of ours.

• I'm not talking about this year, I am looking at age 26 to have a baby. I have some time.

What Guys Said 8

• You are 24 , barely an adult and yeah, having a kid will definitely make it harder for you to find someone.

• I'm not "barely" an adult. I'm someone with a college degree and a good mind on my shoulders. That being said, at 24 in not trying to go out and get pregnant. I am looking into this for the future. Ideally at age 26 I would have my first child.

• Well everyone's situation is different. I hear many guys don't mind dating a mom. For health concerns I would rather have a child earlier than later.

• I agree many guys will, but it won't be as easy for ya. Just ask a group of single moms and listen to the muffled frustration. Whatever you chose to do, I hope it works out well for you.

• ur getting old at 24? hahahaha
    find a nice guy, there is plenty of time...

• Yes, we are all "getting older" . If I want to have a child around age 26 I need to set a plan in case there is not man in my life at that time. I have two good friends who are willing to be donors and who would be great fathers , they both have children now.

• I'm willing to start a family with you.

• Your only 24, don't do that yet

• You'll be a single mother, which is serious baggage. Doesn't mean you won't find someone, but will be much harder.

• Yes, if she's the right one...

• this is the only woman i'd date. hoes are a no-no for me.

• Why not find a guy who can make one? You've got plenty of time