How do you let your s/o or crush know you want to make love or make out?

Just wondering how you guys and gals do it.. Do you dress provocatively, touch them and flirt..
i was just wondering because I have a crush on a extremely shy guy who doesn't know I like him and he's not gonna intintiate kissing..😋

Most Helpful Girl

• Try actions over words, bit your lip and look at him through your eye lashes and do a sorta one sided smile. Works for me. Or if he still doesn't catch your vibe, sit next to him, keeping your knees and body angled towards him and when you get the chance brush your leg against his and again look at him through your lashes to sneak a peek aha if he moves away from you then he probably isn't interested. But you can always ask him out, if he is shy he probably won't ask you... Hope that helped x

• He's super shy and cautious around me.. If I did that he wouldn't move just sit there and blush. When I sit next to him he shifts a lot in his seat and looks away from me. I complimented him and he just looked down and tries not to smile. He's deliciously adorable but he doesn't pick up the Signals I send him.

• Yeah it definitely would be worth it😍😫

• He is probably feeling shy as you haven't seen him in a while :)

What Guys Said 4

• I personally would start being touchy-feely but I don't know if it works; although theoretically, it should.

• Well I don't want him to think I'm fast.. He got distant when he saw me hanging out with other guys

• Ah, yes, the good old territorialism and controlling possessive behavior prevalent in guys under the age of 18. Eventually, people grow out of it.

• Lol hate to say it but it's true. One time this guy hit another guy I was checking out. We weren't even dating

• I just say 'wanna make out?'

• He's super shy tho.. I don't want to have make all the moves. He made moves on me in the beginning but now he's super shy.

• Awww that's cute. Good luck.

• Lol Ty

• I like to rub my gf's leg when I am getting horny, and if she is feeling the same she opens them up wide so I have access to her pussy

• I guess that's a signal between you two but I know I would think it was an accident if a guy rubbed his leg against me

• If you can get just you and him at your place you could "Accidentally" get caught coming out of the shower naked

• That would be impossible to get him to my place with out my suspicious parents finding out. Besides, I don't know if I want to have sex yet

• It's not that easy. We haven't seen each other in a while and his super shy

• So just kiss him hell lije it

What Girls Said 0