Guys, was he just being friendly?

So I met this guy two months ago and we really hit it off. Last night at our dance class, for girls choice he told me to ask him. And in between dance sessions he'd ask me to help him (even though he's really good and doesn't need help) with some moves. That turned out to be the really close and intimate moves. He followed me around the entire night and got protective when some random guy picked me up (that was creepy) he almost gave me a hug but was too awkward so he opted to just say bye and leave. Then today he snapped me for the first time. But when I checked his Instagram out, it looks like he has a girlfriend... They're not officially dating, but all their friends want them too. She encourages it, he doesn't really. But he doesn't go against it either. It really kind of sucks cuz I liked this guy a lot. So was he just being nice these past two months? Or was/is he actually interested?

He's a really good guy and would never cheat on a girl. So if he liked his friend back, he wouldn't be flirting with me and asking for my number, texting me first, and asking me to dance with him... Right? My friend said he stares at me and whenever I laugh or smile he smiles and gives me (in her own words) "the most adorable look ever" so he's interested right?

1

What Guys Said 1

• "And in between dance sessions he'd ask me to help him (even though he's really good and doesn't need help) with some moves. "

^well... i'd say dis one sounds more than just friendly though...

"He followed me around the entire night and got protective when some random guy picked me up (that was creepy) "

^most guys would go protective actually after such scene i believe...

"he almost gave me a hug but was too awkward so he opted to just say bye and leave. "

^but here acted kinda more than just a friend... ;)

"Then today he snapped me for the first time. "

^wot did he say there then?

"But when I checked his Instagram out, it looks like he has a girlfriend... They're not officially dating, but all their friends want them too. "

^since they r not official... it means he looks for other gals as well... y he should stick wid his friends' wishes? ;)

"She encourages it, he doesn't really. "

^see?

"So was he just being nice these past two months? Or was/is he actually interested?"

^i tend to believe he's interested mostly... :)

"So if he liked his friend back, he wouldn't be flirting with me and asking for my number, texting me first, and asking me to dance with him... Right? "

^xactly... ;)

"My friend said he stares at me and whenever I laugh or smile he smiles and gives me (in her own words) "the most adorable look ever" so he's interested right?"

^xactly again... :D

• Well you're not wrong bc he just asked me out today :)