Why are there so much questions on this site attacking woman when it comes to dating?

should woman really be punished for wanting to date who they want to, which is an attractive man? or should ugly men should be embarrased that they can't get beuty for their lack in apperance and are hypacritical for not wanting to date ugly themselves?

• Women should be punished for wanting to date who they want to which is an attractive man
  • Men should be embarrased that they can't get beuty for their lack in apperance and are hypacritical for not wanting to date ugly themselves
  • It should go back to olden days where woman could not date but offered for marriage in exchange for anything that would benefit the woman's family.
i realized i spelt beauty wrong

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel bad. I honestly though all men would choose A or C... I guess I somehow think the worse of men, kinda hard not to... thb

Most Helpful Guy

• I would support free choice for everyone ti date who they wanted.

• Good answer my friend! i shall give you mho like all my other anon questions you enjoy answering! always good answers no need to thank me just keep the answers coming

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah I'll admit I'm getting sick of the women bashing here. Almost every day when I'm on here I see at least 2 questions on average dealing with some sort of shit us women apparently do wrong. Often then it's a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" thing too. With that said, I think the expectations BOTH genders have on one another is the problem here. We expect too much sometimes.

• Yes, there are indeed many sad bitter men on this website.

• Just being honest, but GaG is filled with bitter lonely people who thrive on putting down others.

But in my opinion, people should date whoever they want without being judged or condemned for it. Those questions with people bitching about why someone doesn't like them can get really, really old.

• GAG is filled with bitter male virgins.

• Too many bitter virgins and incels who think women are the cause of all the problems in the world.

Your poll options are tragic by the way

• No! Those attacks are from insecure men. Otherwise losers

What Guys Said 7

• It's not about men or women. I just feel people should date who they are attarcted to, AND the other person is also attarcted to them. It's as simple as that.

• This is a good fishing question, nicely put, nice and guilt-trippy, the questions even leave a "no alternative" aspect so you're an asshole if you pick two out of the three options given.

I rate 8/10, for pure brown-nosing faggotry.

• I think everyone needs to stop shaming everyone.

• if a guy can't get a girlfriend it is their own fault

• Can't we all just get along?

• Sounds like a female made a fake male profile account.

• Option C let's trade our daughters for cattle lol.