Can you be physcially attracted to someone but not sexually?

Read above?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm that way honestly, I can find men physically attractive but not want them sexually until I get to know them first. I need to know someone's personality first and when i'm in a relationship it's difficult for me to be sexually attracted to another man outside of the relationship. Just weird I guess lol

• No, thats just how you are, nothing wrong with that. So your 27, so every single guy you had sex with has been someone you were connected with?

• It's definitely true lol

• Thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Definitely. I find lots of guys attractive but I want nothing to do with their penis.

• Yes if your like me and are only sexually attracted to someone if you have strong feelings for them aka you love them. Other wise they don't really turn you on even if they have a perfect toned body and a handsome face.

• "If I find a girl cute I want to fuck her"
    Okay well not all of us want to fuck every attractive person we see lol

Like there's guys that I realize are objectively attractive but I'm not attracted TO them

• Thats fair. But dont you just get this urge to have sex with cute guys you like. This girls i dated said everytimd i hugged her and touched her butt she got super wet.

• With guys I LIKE yes, but not every attractive guy I see.

• Why what do you think?

• They sort of go hand in hand.
    But I guess so.

What Guys Said 0