What would be a good first POF message to a woman like this woman (link)?

I'm a 20 year old guy who currently lives in Mesa, AZ. I usually don't try out online dating but so far, I found this woman interesting. According to her self-description, she's a makeup and tattoo artist. She seems to love dark things as well and I find that very interesting about her. What I like about her even more is that she seems to be a simple lady (doesn't expect fancy things from me).

What's the best way to make my first message on POF to her, a huge attention grabber and increasing my chances of her getting to reply back?

Here's a link to her POF profile. http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=55701038

What Girls Said 1

• "Wow, you sound pretty awesome. Plus you're gorgeous. I'm big on traveling as well. It's fun to explore unfamilair ground and meet different people. One of my goals is to try to make it to every continent in my lifetime.

What's a favorite city/town you've visited?"

That's what I'd say because that's me, but basically try to make it personal and form a connection. Maybe you like the same music she does and can comment on that, or enjoy the same video games, or guns, or maybe you share her views on anarchy and religion, etc. Compliment so she knows you find her attractive and this isn't just a friend thing, but don't make it all about that.

• Yes, we do share the same taste. I love Metal and Rock music. I'm a big Motley Crue fan.

• So, how did it go?

What Guys Said 1

• well there are plenty things that make her unique. the first thing that jumps out at me is her religion.

Just ask her questions. tell her that it sounds cool but you dont really know much about it etc.

Ask her engaging questions that you are genuinely interested in, and she should reply.