Has anyone had success with Internet dating?

Please let me know and which sites seem to work the best

Most Helpful Guy

• Not me, but I live in a small southern town. I don't consider myself a drop dead gorgeous guy, but I do get told by girl friends of mine that they hear other girls talk about how cute they think I am. So I felt I was attractive enough to try out some sites and see what happened. You name it and I have probably tried it. Problem is that in this area there are not a lot of woman that meet my needs. If I lived in a big city in another state my options would be greatly improved. Most of the free sites, you get what you paid for, which is nothing! Something like eharmony ask for way too much money than what it is worth, at least if you are from a small area that doesn't have many options. The best results I got for the money spent was on match. Com. My options were better and the price wasn't too extreme. Sure it hasn't worked for me yet, but I may just be too picky. I just feel I am a nice guy and deserve a good girl, and not just settling for something less.

What Guys Said 4

• My friend met his current girlfriend of now 2 years on myspace and are very happy

I've myself met one girl that I dated once on MYSPACE and one time on LIVEJOURNAL? Weird. But it happened once.

also couple years back, I also had a girl randomly message me on AOL because she saw my personal page. And we went on a date as well. It didn't work for me because we were too different. But as I said it worked for my friend! So give those a try its a big world!

• Don't go to match. Com!

• Just be careful on fakes and perverts ^^;

• Well I have my current Girlfriend from myspace. (she picked me out lol)

of course I didn't have any success looking myself there but whamo

she found me and 5 months later still going strong.

What Girls Said 2

• I met my boyfriend on myspace and over a year later we are engaged! You just have to be careful about it there can be some perverts out there. Get to know the person pretty well before you actually meet them in person.

• My Aunt Kathy meet her hubby on the internet. I think its a little too unconventional but it worked for her!