Is it weird to tell a girl she's cute?

I'm a guy, I'm 16 a junior in high school. There's this girl in my civics class Crystal who I like. I just want to set the tone, I've never had a girlfriend and have been rejected twice in two years. And I have CF so I'm infertile, sweat 500% more than a normal person and its humiliating, and have a 40 year lifespan. I'm also out of shape due to it, so I work out at gym as if my life depends on it, pain isn't a factor for me, only getting stronger is a factor. Anyways, I finally had a chance to talk to her today and we had a good conversation and she told me one girl called her ugly one time and I said "well I think you're cute" and she said thanks. Is it weird to call a girl cute when you just met her?

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's kinda cute sometimes she mite ask distance cause she shy and thinks you like her.😍😍😂😉

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you're being genuine. Next time, you should compliment a woman's attire or hairstyle. For example, "Damn your chest is looking good today," can turn into "I like the way that shirt fits on you." Girls have no control over their genes, but some can spend all day looking for an outfit or doing her hair; recognize her efforts. It separates you from the creeps.

What Girls Said 2

• No. It's fine. You're complimenting her. It shows your interested in her.

• nahhhhh its nice but a little awkward

What Guys Said 1

• 40 year lifespan? From what?