• Doesn't matter
    29% (4)0% (0)17% (4)Vote
  • No
    14% (2)11% (1)13% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean... it's a soft science. It's not REAL science.

But sure, I'd date one. I almost minored in it. I have friends who majored in it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well normally I wouldn't because there aren't a lot of career opportunities, and it requires a masters degree which means I will have to pay off all her debt for her to be unemployed. Fortunately I just got hired at JP Morgan as a financial analyst so money is no longer as much of an issue. If she is more then 50k in debt though forget about it, I'm not paying off her crap.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yep I would. I'm majoring in Psychology right now so it's not a big deal. I actually don't see how that would be a bad thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why wouldn't someone date a psychology major? I plan to major in clinical psychology was unaware that was a possible deal breaker.

0|0
    0|0
    • My girlfriend is a psych major, although I don't mind, she psychoanalyze everything I do.

• Psychology is a science. Not a way to read minds so if she's analyzing what you do she's probably just trying to connect concepts to real life

• Would be very interesting. The mind is a crazy thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Perhaps if he had a long term plan for his life that made sense.. but if his plan for the future includes "get a bachelor's degree in psychology and then try to get a good job" sorry, but I'mma say no... I know too many psych degree holders who are working as baristas or in retail stores, etc., barely making ends meet and I don't want to build a life with someone who is going to be a financial drain on me.

0|0
    0|0
    • But, I think, I love her. 😢

• If you're willing to take on the burden of supporting her financially then by all means, do so..

The question was if I would do it. I would not.

What Guys Said 2

• Totally, especially as a person who thinks a lot and is pretty philosophical about things, i think it'd be interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why not?

0|0
    0|0