Guys, How long would you date someone before asking them to marry you?

Updates:
I didn't ask if you wanted to get married all I asked was "how long would you date someone before asking them to marry you" it didn't say "will you get married."

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 24 months,,,,,

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Apparently its about 2.5 years.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I wanted to marry someone I would know that before I'd ask them on a date. I would ask them on a date only when I know she is the one worth my time, energy, money and future.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am not interested in getting married and I don't think I ever will be.

0|0
    1|0
    • That's not even the question

• Hahaha lmao... well... then... I guess I would date someone for a year. There are you happy now!

• I don't believe in marriage for legal reasons, marriage is more a religious thing and I'm not really religious. I might marry in a more spiritual or even personal way, in that case I couldn't say an exact time, I think it would depend on the person, though at a bare minimum of a few years I think, it would also depend on were I am in my life though.

0|0
    1|0
    • Not even the question

• But I did still answer the question, I just gave you some background in addition to the answer.

• I'd probably wait at least until 25 since marriages before that statistically are much more likely to fail. After that, for a new relationship, probably like 3 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will never get married

0|0
    1|0
  • Years and years no specific set time.

0|0
    1|0