Guys, How long would you date someone before asking them to marry you?

I didn't ask if you wanted to get married all I asked was "how long would you date someone before asking them to marry you" it didn't say "will you get married."

8

Most Helpful Guy

• 24 months,,,,,

What Guys Said 7

• Apparently its about 2.5 years.

• If I wanted to marry someone I would know that before I'd ask them on a date. I would ask them on a date only when I know she is the one worth my time, energy, money and future.

• I am not interested in getting married and I don't think I ever will be.

• That's not even the question

• Hahaha lmao... well... then... I guess I would date someone for a year. There are you happy now!

• I don't believe in marriage for legal reasons, marriage is more a religious thing and I'm not really religious. I might marry in a more spiritual or even personal way, in that case I couldn't say an exact time, I think it would depend on the person, though at a bare minimum of a few years I think, it would also depend on were I am in my life though.

• Not even the question

• But I did still answer the question, I just gave you some background in addition to the answer.

• I'd probably wait at least until 25 since marriages before that statistically are much more likely to fail. After that, for a new relationship, probably like 3 years.

• I will never get married

• Years and years no specific set time.