Am I crazy? What should I do?

So I had a dream last night an I met my perfect guy , I didn't know him but he seems familiar. I feel empty now my dreams over but I can remember it vividly, I feel like he could be out there , like he's a real person? What should I do? What would you do? Am I crazy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fun brain fact. Your minds can't generate faces. So every face you've ever scene in a dream you've seen in real life. Maybe on tv or a street corner but you've seen them. Often time we have dreams that have emotions like feelings of love or loss and our brain just throws a face in there. Other times we dream about specific people but those are usually people we see regularly. Dreaming is not very well understood but it's pretty safe to say it's just a dream and probably has very little to do with real life. That's why your body forgets most of them soon after you wake up.

What Guys Said 2

• You do nothing Its just a dream, your time will come and you will know it when it does

• Our unconsiousness affects our life in many ways; especially in dreams... If there are some secret points in my mind somewhere, I can see some related dreams :) So I believe everything has a reason and our dreams stem from our passions and feelings in real life...

What Girls Said 5

• Not the least bit 'Crazy,' @Harmongrace_7 and perhaps you are Right... I feel he could be out there.
    Just relax, go about your life and try not to strife. He Is probably waiting somewhere where you least expect him to be. And when you Least expect it, he will come out of the wood work one day and be your Dream come true. This one may be your shining knight in armor and bring.. Amore.
    Dreams have away of opening our eyes many times, this I know to be true. And your 'Dream I had last nite,' is no exception to my golden rule.
    Good luck. xx

• Are you seriously shitting me right now. Do you even know how many completely fucked up deranged yet strangely awesome dreams I've had where I was either a naked fucking mermaid next to a merman fucking him in the pacific ocean? or perhaps where Im a secret agent on a mission doing awesome shit like traveling the world and than i just so happen to meet some hot ass guy? Or even having dreams about men I feel slightly infatuated with that I personally know... yep they just pop up in my dreams and the next day i see them its like alright. i can't tell someone to get out of my dream hahah XD or maybe I should continue about the dreams I used to have almost everyday about a crush of mine and its not like he did anything but i was dreaming of him almost every night.

moral of my very long example; its just a dream and I'm fairly certain that people have dreamed stranger things and they are still perfectly fine well adjusted adults capable of living their lives. don't take it so seriously its not like it was a nightmare about some creepy ghost or something XD that one sounds kinda pleasent so enjoy it haha

• It was just a dream, most don't really have a meaning. So no you are not crazy!

• No, crazy isn't the word. It's true that all dreams are made out of people you have really seen, people who really exist. It could be a guy you glimpsed at crossing the street, or a model in a magazine, or even a friend you had way back. You have given your dream guy (literally) all the dream qualities you'd want in him. But alas, he may not be like that in real life, so don't obsess and think about it all the time. Let it go. It was just a dream. Probably won't be your last one.

• Nope your not crazy.
    When I wake up and if I had a dream I either write it down or note it in a app witch selects words that mean something and it then a tells you want it could mean.