What is the strangest thing someone has done to try and pursue you romantically?

Recently, a man has been trying to woo me with almond milk. I'm really not interested in him (which I have said on multiple occasions) but I'm not going to turn down free almond milk because that shit is expensive.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm. A friend of a girl who had a crush on me was at this party. She was plainly very drunk. She gave me a hug which seemed to last for an eternity and then started in with telling me how cute she thought I was (and I am not cute, I am a handsome, shiny blue medal!) and rubbing herself against me. I was like, "Uh huh. You're very sweet. Gotta go." and I pried her off of me.

At the same party, the hostess (the girl who had a crush on me) had a gay friend there. Women were all over him. He walked up to me, started running his hands through my hair and saying how much he liked it. I was too young and naïve to figure out he was A) gay and B) into me. My friends all told me later.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• So you're kind of like using him, right? But well then again he is an idiot so maybe he deserves to be used...

• I distance myself from him as much as possible but I am also a poor starving grad student with a dairy allergy.

• This has to be one of the unsexiest hook up lines in the world.. "Hey want some almond milk?".. wtf.. this is close to "Hey I have broccoli at home. Wanna fuck?"

• 0|0

What Girls Said 7

• That is interesting... and yeah, almond milk is expensive. :(

I haven't had any strange ones really. This one guy saw me at work years ago, and asked my co-worker friend to talk to me, and she didn't really know him. He'd ask her things to ask me, sometimes really random things. He apparently asked her not to tell me he was asking these questions but she eventually did since it was getting a bit weird. He never talked to me directly. I felt bad but when I did try to approach him, he about faced and just left. I never saw him again. Poor guy. :(

• Well, in high school a guy kept stroking my hair and calling me beautiful. So I slapped him.

• You're so lucky I wish everyone who liked me would give me almond milk lol the vanilla almond is so good too.

There was a guy at my work who kept asking me for my cell number and i kept telling him no, so when I left my phone out on the bar, he called his cell from my cell to get my number, so a couple of days later, he calls me and I was like how did you get my number and he told me what he did. Then when he stopped working there, he left notes on my car, with his number, asking me to call him etc.

• Guys don't really pursue me much... but I guess one guy pursued me by biting my neck like a vampire, haha. I thought it was a friendly gesture (don't ask).

• Oh honey. Why.

• I didn't know he had an actual crush on me. He did it with other people too, so I thought he was just playing around, but with me he was quite persistent. I'm not good at telling when people like me.

• Three married men I was dating left their wives for me despite me telling them UPFRONT exactly who I am and what Im about WITH MANY DAILY reminders.

Beyond stupid x 10000000000000000000000000000!!!

• This guy went to the bus stop one time, he has a car but he went there to pretend to be a passenger waiting on the bus and he gave me his number

• Hahahahaha i love it xD