Why doesn't my boyfriend appreciate me?

my boyfriend knows that other guys want me & he always feels like im talkin to other guys yet he treats me bad & doesn't appreciate me. My thing is if he knows other guys want me why does he treat me so badly instead of appreciating me?

Most Helpful Guy

• As much as u ask on GaG about why guys don't talk to you and talk to your friends more, he probably has due cause in real life not to trust you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he's been doing it so long and yet you stay; he knows he can get away with it.

What Guys Said 2

• Just leave him then. Maybe he learns his lesson with the next girl.

• in a month you're going to love being treated like dirt.

What Girls Said 1

• either he simply doesn't want you or he doesn't like the jealousy he gets so he takes it out on you. maybe dont flaunt the fact other guys want you like you have here if you talk that way to him i could understand why hed be put off. if my boyfriend told me that loads of girls want him and loads of girls talk to him id be out of there it shows a lack of respect and insecurity