Girls, do you think guys should ask out girls who seem out of our leagues?

I have a female friend who constantly encourages me to go after girls and ask them out. She knows I'm reticent about asking out girls, so she prods me to be courageous and talk to the ones I like. The thing is, some of the girls she encourages me to talk to seem like they're out of my league. The girl I'm crushing on now is totally fine, but I just don't know that she'd go out with me. I'm not the best looking guy in the world, and I don't feel like really attractive girls would want to date me. My female friend says that this isn't true because girls don't judge girls in terms of leagues. She says that guys usually have more of a shot with attractive girls than they believe because girls assess guys based on a lot more than just his looks. Is this generally true for most girls?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, ask out whoever you want.

What Girls Said 3

• Leagues are a load of crap. No one is out of your league if you like each other. Personality over looks ;)

• It's true. And you'll never know just ask them

• Give it a shot if you want