If you found out a guy was a model would that incline his status?

If you found out a guy was a model.. would you think of him differently. Think of him as more value

• Yes
  • No

177

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's say you're a 9/10 in the looks department... A guy who is a 9/10 model isn't any more attractive than a 9/10 guy who isn't a model. The fact that you're a model only means you chose to capitalize on your looks. Also they might assume you're vain and stuck up.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 16

• I think it might decline, nothing attracts about him being a model, but if he's into something intellectual WOAH, his value will exponentially incline!

• Read what I said to Sally Pally. LMS is what women desire. You can't fight billions of years of evolution and instincts that crafted life around you. All girls want chad thunder cock.

• haha thank you
      😚😚😚😚

you seem to be the perfect package yourself <3

• @PiuBelloAmante Awwww I doubt it but thank youuuu <3 <3 <3

• media2.giphy.com/media/MA8BOGCdGy2LC/giphy.gif

LMS only comes if he is a supermodel. Regular male models get paid peanuts. The average female model's salary is $41,300 per annum, is 148 percent more than the average male model's.

• Can confirm. Currently plowing through a bunch of models over the year.

• No, I would probably dislike him more. Vanity, etc.

• I met a guy who was one in school, it was interesting but it didn't really mean much. Everyone joked about it.

• I would treat him like a normal person. Appearances are only the face of things.

• Nah means nothing to me. I assist scouting male models.

• Nah he's just a human after all.

• Being a model doesn't amount to much.

• Not so keen on all this 'model' stereotyping here… They're not all vain, my ex was a model and he was the biggest dork whatsoever. An attractive guy is an attractive guy, model or not.

• Why wouldn't it?

• If he looks like a model, I don't really care whether he gets paid for those looks.

• Umm, no it would not incline his status for me.

• meh- even if the guy was a model but didn't look good, i wouldn't bite.

• No it would decline cos there's really nothing impressive at all about being a model. I mean what kind of talent or intelligence would that job require? Takes more skill to be a checkout operator or garbage collector lol.

• I have a lot of female model friends so no it would no incline his status

• I don't date models. That would turn me off

What Guys Said 6

• Friend of a friend in college couldn't get laid to save his life. Photographer on campus did a racey photoshoot with him as the topic. Friend came up with the idea that he should show women the pics at parties and tell them it was a playgirl shoot. Dude got so much tail after that.

• No, the only time I find my self thinking like this about someone is if they have some kind of extraordinarily good skill, something they have spent years of their life perfecting but even then they are still just as human as anyone else I just have respect for their ability.

• I think girls would want to hook up with you more that's for sure

But that's it really

• models are useless fucks who pride themselves on they're looks an dont think of people who aren't as good looking

• For shallow girls that is sure a boost.
    So they can brag they date models

• No, male models are weird.