What should I do?

3 weeks ago on Instagram this guy liked all my pictures and even commented on one of them and I found him attractive so I did the same back and replied to his comment. I usually don't really take guys I meet on social media Serious so I wouldn't really respond to the sc he would send me. Then one day he sent me a message through Snapchat asking why did he replies to his text And it was because his text never sent. since that day he would plan on taking me to breakfast but I never went since I did already know who this guy was. he took me to the movies and then we went to Eat and he even thanked me for letting him take me out. The next day at night while he was at work I talked to him the whole time and we made future plans they going to prom, my birthday surprise, and how long he was going to take me to a family party so I can me his mains. Monday we invited need to go get lunch but since he picked me up too early we were just going to go to his house and chill till one-ish and then when we were about to leave my mom called and knew I was lying so she went to pick me up and she didn't even look at his face. After that happen he wouldn't call me or text me like he used to and when I would ask him if we could keep on doing what we were doing he told me he couldn't be in a relationship with someone if he had no intentions on meeting their parents. I would text him from time to time and she would still reply but sometimes he would go hours without replying or he he wouldn't even read my message. Yesterday I skipped school to go hang out with him and we went to his house and had sex. He told me how much he missed my smile and we didn't really talk about "us" . I texted him around 7 asking "Be real with me do you just want to fuck around or actually be something?" And he told me " I don't know what's gonna happen or if it'll work out or not" and then I was like " can we just see if we can be something '' and he said " we'll see''.

yeah I know he sounds like one... but if he was really a fuck boy why doesn't he go fuck around with girls his age (hes 20 about to turn 21) instead of going through all that work? before any of this he would spam my phone and tell me how much he liked me and would basically not even let me sleep.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• FUCK BOY ALERT

• yeah I know he sounds like one... but if he was really a fuck boy why doesn't he go fuck around with girls his age (hes 20 about to turn 21) instead of going through all that work? before any of this he would spam my phone and tell me how much he liked me and would basically not even let me sleep

• im in the exact same position as u b!! and what i have done is just act like im n0t bothered about too much etc

• I know I'm not even gonna stress it