I'm 19 and never been kissed?

I'm 19 and I've never had a boyfriend and it's really getting me down. I've always wanted one, but have never managed to find anyone. No guys pay interest to me. I admit I am a little shy but when I get to know someone I'm not. I am not much of a drinker and don't really like going to parties, I don't do drugs and I just finished school and are currently looking for a job.

Most Helpful Guy

• Try coming out of your shell a bit and approaching guys. Maybe start exercising a bit to boost your confidence so that you feel good approaching them. I have no idea what you look like, but the exercise advice I'm saying is to improve how you feel on the inside in this situation, more than the outside.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's cool. I got my first kiss last year a little after my 17th birthday, but my sister is 20 and she has yet to have her first kiss or a boyfriend. There's nothing wrong with that. You'll find someone at some point. Just put yourself out there a little more. :) Don't be down. The single life isn't so bad, haha. I promise.

What Guys Said 8

• you're fine, just keep focusing on that life. trust yo.

• I am 22 and haven't done any of these things. What is wrong with you for want it now. I get little to no interest from girls but I turn them down.
    If you are just upset and frustrated by this, then don't. You need to resist the temptation. Fight the urge. Resist.

• Trust me you're on the right track don't feel lowly of yourself. There's nothing wrong with you, when the time is right you'll find that one right person! I'm 23 and its been 1.5-2 years since I've been not in a relationship because there's so much I can do on my own! Love yourself that's a first!

• Your time will come real soon. You're a girl so eventually a guy will show interest in you. We're not that shallow. Try being a 28 year old guy who's never kissed a girl like me. Being 19 is nothing compared to that.

• That's part of the reason most people find a partner at work, Just focus on getting a job then see what happens

• i have never been kissed at 19 too, i mean i was kissed at 13 ,14 ,15,16,17,18 and even 20 but 19 seems to be unlucky year

• It's ok. Nothing to be stressed of. When the right moment and right guy comes it will happen

• weclome to the club i'm and still waiting

What Girls Said 3

• Mmm I don't know I'm 20 and in the same case, it doesn't really bother me Tbh

• Hang out at the beach. Maybe u will get guys there.

• Their are plenty of teens who still haven't been kissed, it will come to you when the time is right.