What’s the worst part about dating?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Trying to text or call a girl... because they disappear when you try to text/call them... but they are always glued to their phone. However, they are willing to talk to you in person. That's why I don't text women or call them. If I want to see them, I will just go see them unannounced and talk to them.

What Girls Said 8

• Meh, texting is the absolute worst part about dating. You never know who is truly the one reading the message.

:/

• Fickle Pickle@Cowboy6666
    Good luck. xx

• Not knowing if it's going to last with the person you're dating

• not knowing if he has H. I. V and not knowing if he is aware how H. I. V is spread that freaks me out

• lol have him tested 1st then

I mean... get to know him well 1st, fall in love, and then get him tested xD

• it takes three months after being expose to detect it
      one can never know an other well that is impossible we don't know ourselves well
      people may say no I do I know what i am capable of i know what i would do and not do

truth is we do not know what we are capable of til we are put in a certain situation
      is there such thing as honest of course is it in human nature to be honest no , is lying in human nature yes
      humans can not be honest about everything I'm honest and once in a while I tell a lie because is not in human nature to be honest

• Setting yourself up for potential heartache.

• Your risking hurting your self emotionally or getting your heart broken

• dating is!

• Putting everything on the line for this person because you think they are on the same page, just for them to turn around and tell you that they never felt that strongly for you. Or just never tell you.. Being used when you think they are a genuine person is the worst. But there are many stages in general that make dating an all around horrible experience. I've been dating my boyfriend for 4 years and he gets distant randomly. I always end up thinking its me. I must have done something. But I always come up with my unanswered questions every time I look for the cause of his distance. It sucks not knowing what it is that I'm doing wrong.

What Guys Said 5

• not getting what you paid for

😂😂

• Reading them. Trying to figure out if it's time to make a move or to move on!

• Not having the final say. Fuck that.

• The worst part about dating, is the efforts men need to put in, to get a woman to say 'yes'.

• Wondering or trying to figure out if they're crazy or weird in some unacceptable way... once I'm past that... then it gets more enjoyable...