Guys, would you choose a girl with coloured eyes over your girlfriend who has brown eyes?

So i would consider myself an average looking girl with brown eyes. My boyfriend and i are in a ldr. We've been together for over a year now and we're very happy. My boyfriend thinks I'm beautiful and to me thats lost important. However I feel insecure that my boyfriend will find more attractive girls and leave me for them. Although my boyfriend tells me I'm the most beautiful girl in the world (obviously in his opinion this isn't a fact it's just his opinion). But I am pretty average. My eyes are brown with long thick curly lashes but I often get told I have pretty eyes (shape and lashea) and I have olive /tanned skin with dimples and dark brown almost black hair. i used to wear makeup but am completely make up free as I've been told I look better without it and also my boyfriend tells me he prefers me without it. I often feel afraid that my boyfriend will meet or come across somebody who he'll prefer to me although he loves me. Like a beautiful girl with beautifully coloured eyes as opposed to my boring brown ones. My boyfriend also has dark eyes but ik that coloured eyes are a big deal. Am I being paranoid for nothing or should I worry?

• You have nothing to worry about he loves you
    87% (13)
  • You should be worried he might meet someone better
    13% (2)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I would never leave someone over their eye colour. I have blue eyes, but I have dated girls with dark brown eyes, and I loved them very dearly.

• Well imagine she's also attractive but you love your girlfriend more than anything in the world. Would you break up with her and throw all that away?

• Oh hell no. I mean, eyes are like, a very very small part of the equation. Your boyfriend clearly loves the way you look, and he clearly loves you, and so that other girl could be the prettiest girl in the god damn world, but if I was in his position, I wouldn't leave my girlfriend. She could be begging me and I wouldn't, because I love her, just like he loves you. Have more confidence! We spend too much of this life worried about stuff that sometimes never even happens. Take a deep breathe and enjoy yourself with life :)

• Thank you. Its just some guy said we were doomed coz its long distance and that eventually he'd break up with me no matter how much he loves me. Coz he'd find someone better and I don't agree with that. Sometimes a person is worth the distance

What Guys Said 10

• Colored eyes are not a major contributor on why someone leaves you... I've seen several girls with colored eyes that look as if they were a defected product of a cheap thrift store. Now... the fact that ots long distance is bad enough for both of u... colored eyes may not be the main reason but overall physical appearance may and so does finding someone with an even better attitude-can for sure end up being the reason he leaves you. It's easier for him to be with a girl that is in the same location) who will love him just as much as you do (maybe even more) who is only a short distance away vs. Someone who is not.

• Well actually we've not let the distance get between us. When we met I wasn't Interested in him and I did wonder why me when he can have a girl over there. Obviously he was initially physically attracted to me but now its become love. He loves the personality he thinks I'm intelligent and nothing like anybody he's met before. He knows I'm different from other girls. And I know there'll never be a girl who loves him more than I do because there is not a thing I wouldn't do for him and he knows that he's very difficult to love at times. He thanks me for sticking with him through all that we go through and how difficult he can be. So I know no one will love him more than I. And as for distance are you suggesting that ldr don't work or that we are doomed lol

• It's not considered "throwing it away" of he finds someone better. Js.

• Lol ik what I meant is that he loves me. Says he's never loved anyone the same way. We're not loving blindly. We've met we've liked each other we kept it going. We keep our ldr as fun as we can. He tells me he'll always love me. My point is there's more to a relationship than just looks. And his Friends and family actually consider me the better looking one in our relationship

• s2.quickmeme.com/.../...d1d43c4055efe28c3ca658.jpg

You're being paranoid as fuck, like more so than the average girl.

• Lmaoo yeah I hope you're right... Besides I've seen brown eyes that are prettier than coloured or people with brown eyes that look better just simply coz the face as a whole lol

• Depends is she just a relationship or more than that if just a relationship then yea I'd probably would I love weird eyes as well as brown ones 😍

• Lmao what do you mean just a relationship or more? We've been together over a year and we're very happy like I said. He says he loves everything about me looms personality and intelligence wise. by the way do you think brown eyes are unattractive?

• lol caring and loving are two different things and I wouldn't live with her unless it's my place not me crashing at her place

• Lol ik they are but where did care come in lol? I meant you know if you loved her and stuff you wouldn't throw it away

• Your being silly, he already compliments you, already with you, if he were to leave you it wouldn't be over eye color, you could always get color contacts if you believed that. You sound very pretty , I think you are worried over nothing

• Lmao i hope I'm just being silly. I mean he has brown eyes himself and yes I see guys that are more attractive than he is but I wouldn't leave him for the world

• So then I was right and you understand so just relax and stop worrying. I hope I helped

• You did thank you

• The color of eyes is literally of zero importance to me.

• Since when is brown not a colour?

That being said: Charisma and vibrant eyes are worth more than whatever colour comes with it.

• Lmao well you know I meant them colours like green and blue the not boring ones l

• Blue and green can be as boring as well. It just depends on charisma and radiation of the eyes.

• nah brown eyes are the best

• Lol but ik in the past he's said he like blondes with blue eyes. And I don't know if he said it just to mess with me coz he loves when I get jealous lol. Coz once he said he saw this girl and she was prettier than me and then he was like 'I'm just messing baby no one is prettier than you' so what do you think?

• he would be a moron to leave you for different color eyes but I'm sure he isn't one

• He's not lol he's an asshole at times but I know he loves me that I can say for sure. Its not just the eye colour I meant like you know if he obviously finds her attractive. I'd hate that he'd throw away our relationship and our love for looks when he is attracted to me too

• Any man who would leave a woman over eye color is a moron. Like every physical feature some women have prettier eyes than others but eye color pays no part in my attraction to a woman.

• Lol my boyfriend may be alotta things but he's not a moron. He tells me i have pretty eyes all the time. Likewise he tells me I'm the most beautiful girl in the world. And as long as in his eyes I am thats fine by me. Our love has grown over time. He's obviously attracted to me but that's not the only thing holding our love. Its become about the person I am and he knows that I'll always put him first.

• I like brown eyes. I like perfectly black irises even more.

• I never even noticed nor could I tell you the eye color of half my girlfriends. Unless they were very pale or striking I didn't pay attention.

On the other hand I could draw their faces and bodies right down to the moles, so it's not that I was unobservant. Eye color just wasn't a big deal for me.