Does she know it's a date? Test or what?

Asked a friend girl of mine out that always seemed to be interested in more. I said "I would like to take you out to dinner at such and such place at this time" and she said yes. Two-three texts later, she referred to it as a "hang out". I can't tell if she's testing me or not, but I have a feeling she is. Testing me in the sense to see if I labelled it as a date, because when you label it as such it creates a lot of unnecessary pressure on both people. It's that, or she's trying to let me down easy. =/.

• Yeah it's a date,
    70% (7)0% (0)58% (7)Vote
  • No it's not.
    30% (3)100% (2)42% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• its a date.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's nothing to sweat about, there's no need for her to text you that it's just a 'hang out'.

If she's indeed testing you, then girls who like to play such games are not worth the time at all.

0|0
    0|0
    • I disagree with you on the testing part. No matter what anyone says, all girls tests. I used to be on the same boat as you until I figured that out. It's annoying, but that's just how females are.

What Girls Said 2

• She's only saying that to get you to clarify. Send her a text say, "See you at (whatever time you told her)? When she responds "yes". Send her a text back say, "ok, it's a date!

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to be VERY clear, say flat out THIS IS A DATE

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!