He added me on Facebook?

I briefly dated this guy about 7 months ago, we got into a silly argument one day and I didn't want to speak to him again. But I've always thought about him now and then. So no contact no social media after 7 months and now he pops up on Facebook looking to be friends. I don't really know what he wants I do want to talk to him but I'm stuck on what to say. Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you need to decide what you want with him before anything. Do you want to be his friend? If not then that's fine, decline, forget about it. If you do, but just friends, tell him that/ask his intentions before adding. If you want to be more than friends, accept immediately. I am a dumb guy when it comes to relationships but I think I'm not alone in really just enjoying absolute transparancy. Say what you mean, when you mean it, don't leave him guessing and be true to yourself, if you do that no guy can fault you.

Most Helpful Girl

• ask him how he's doing.

What Guys Said 1

• "Hi. Noticed your friend request. What's been going on?"

What Girls Said 0