Is it weird to call a girl cute?

There's this girl I like Crystal, yesterday she said one girl called her ugly once and I said "I think you're cute". And she said thanks. Is it weird to call a girl cute?

Most Helpful Girl

• Many guys call me cute and to be honest i really do not like it. I feel as if cute actually means you are ugly but people are too scared to tell ou, you are ugly so refer to you as cute.

• May I ask why you feel that way? I call girls cute, adorable, etc all the time. They take it as a compliment, so why do you see it as an offense?

• @HopelesslyTeenage so sorry for late response. I didn't realise i got a notification from you but i do not consider myself attractive at all. Like i would honestly give myself a strong 2 out of 10 (when i am wearing make up and dressed well) and whenever a guy compliments me or has anything to say about me they always call me "cute" and i know for a fact i am not attractive so just feel as if guys use the term cute they just saying that because they don't want to hurt your feelings by telling you, you are not attractive.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, the word "cute" isn't very masculine, but I have used it several times also. It's less evident than other stronger terms like "beautiful", for instance. I think girls like it.

What Girls Said 2

• No! Girls, like guys, enjoy compliments

• not weird at all.

What Guys Said 2

• No but it's weird to call a guy cute.

• DON'T DO IT!!!

Don't boos girls ego, your just boosting her ego.