Girls, 24 year old and completely inexperienced, Your input would be great?

Is it weird? I suspect it's because of my looks, but anyway I've never done anything romantically, I just want a girlfriend to settle down with and love unconditionally. Would you be curious as to why or is it no big deal that I've never had a gf?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• First off let me say aww that's so sweet and second I'm not 24 I am 19 and by completEly inexperienced you mean sex? Then yes. But it's by choice for me because I'm waiting until marriage. I personally don't think it's weird I think it's sweet. A guy who waits and doesn't jump at the chance to be with the first girl who offers it to him. I applaud you for that. Nope I wouldn't be curious because I've never dated any one. But honestly most would be curious as to why. Like why didn't you date because most people date normally.

Now your saying looks. I kinda see your picture if that is you. Your not ugly or unsightly or not good looking. Your confidence is just down. Plus dating has nothing to do with how handsome or beautiful you are. I see a lot of handsome guys and girls single why? Because they have no type of self esteem no one wants someone who's always down on themselves and has to tell them every 5 minutes how special they are.

Sorry for the long reply anyways to make a long story short. You'll be fine. If she really is the one she won't think it's a big deal.

What Girls Said 4

• There are lots of girls that are just as inexperienced, some of us even find it attractive that a guy hasn't slept around. Don't worry about it!

• Its no big deal! Dont overthink it, have fun! I used to make such a big story in my head abou being unexperienced (I lost my virginity when i was 20) and when you finally do it you will see its natural and easy

• It's not a big deal.

• At your age I would be curious