Should I confess I like this guy?

There is a guy that I have known for about 2 years now. I just graduated college and he is now a senior. I just came to realize that I think he may be a little socially anxious at times. I am not positive but I have sensed so many times that he may be interested in me but he has yet to ask me out. I am starting to think he never did because he is socially anxious. I know you people might say just ask him out, but Im not sure if I should because I don't want to feel worse than I already do about dating and relationships. I've been dumped twice already with the only 2 boyfriends I've had. I am remembering how there were times in which I was unsure if he liked me becauses there was a good friend of his who showed interested in me and I remember he specifically asked me what do i think of this guy, and also he has talked about wanting a girlfriend in front of me, but that could have been an indirect move. The other problem is he might be going to grad school far away. I am going this weekend to visit my school and I don't know if i should let him know im visiting or not?

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 1

• You should confess!