I am not hot or sexy looking? Will he still like me?

I like a guy who is really good looking. He ia half middle eastern and half white. His type of ladies include brunettes but he hooks up or has casual flings with blondes as well.

I dont look as hot or as sexy as his hook ups. how do I make myself better in terms of looks?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well the problem here is... you're in love with a player. It's unlikely he'd ever love you, since he's only after one night stands, but if you enjoy the heartbreak experience, keep pursuing him, you'll have a good time

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, as much as guys harp on looks, most of them would take a confident women over looks. How many men do you see with model types? Very few... I get told I'm beautiful everyday and I never get asked out. Focus on being yourself, it will work for you in the long run! Be happy:)

What Guys Said 1

• how you make him feel, the sex, it matters!

What Girls Said 1

• Eat well, excersise, and sleep well. This may enchance your looks and try to wash your face often and get glowing skin.