Are my standard too high because I want a girl who is attractive, who is intelligent, and who has a kind heart?

• That's asking too much.
  • No that's okay to ask for.
  • See results.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not high standards. That seems like the bare minimum

Most Helpful Guy

• Attractive and intelligent aren't a problem but i don't know what you mean by a kind heart. Most people are capable of both kindness and cruelty, depending on the circumstances.

As to whether you can get one, that depends what you have to offer and how well you get the word out.

What Girls Said 13

• that is not too much to ask for. u keep them standards high mate. i seriously need to write a my take about this.

• Lol no, that's the bare minimum and if someone is saying that's too much it's because she lacks in these areas.

• Pretty reasonable, I would say. Never date someone you're not attracted to. Waste of everyone's time.

• I've been told by several men that I have all 3, yet none of them have taken dating with me seriously and it's never gotten to the point of a relationship.

• i think all guys want that

• That's pretty reasonable, you have the right to want what your heart desires. You're not shallow because you care about who they are as well.

• Well if you are attractive, intelligent and kind hearted your standards are reasonable.

• If you're having problems finding that woman, it may be because you're looking in the wrong places.

• Not if you yourself have those qualities.. :)

• If you can be those things for her as well then it isn't?
    Why do you ask?

• People tell me they don't exist.

• Then just ignore those bitter people who try to bring you down. You'll find the right girl someday.

• Thanks.

• Well, good luck with that :p. Do you also want to add humor in your equation?

• Are you attractive, kind hearted AND intelligent? I you are all of those, no.

• Also what do you find attractive? Are you picky?

• I know plenty of nice girls like that
    Don't lower your standards

What Guys Said 9

• Well good luck matie.
    They're out there , but they might be provinces , continents , or seas or perhaps not even born yet.

• seems reasonable

• You're not asking for too much. It just depends on what you have to offer these women.

• No and yes. No because you should go for who you like and yes because girls are generally very shallow, much more than guys so it might be asking for too much. These girls would expect much more out of you in return like being tall, rich, being super good looking, buff, etc.

• No, as long as you're not talking about some combination of supermodel, Nobel prize winner and saint. You need to be realistic.

• Probably they are all around you, but you are not clever enough to realize it.
    It's a possibility, sometimes we are the ones with the problem...

• it's okay to ask for, it might be hard to find depending on where you live but it is possible to find people like this

• your standards are average bruh I`m aiming for more personally

• You're looking for a unicorn. You can have two out of the three, but you can't have all three.