How can an Ugly dude get a girlfriend?

I personally think I'm ugly as hell and can only be fixed with plastic surgery but anyway, how can I become attractive in other ways in the meantime?

Most Helpful Girl

• ehhhh first of all, you are not ugly (assuming the profile pic guy is you hehe) and to answer your question.. Just be yourself , I am pretty sure there will be girls that like your personality, which is much more important than the looks, no one likes super hot assholes.

• thanks :) hope you are feeling better about yourself =)

• no problem :) I feel somewhat better, I just wish a girl found me attractive

• Trust me, there will be someone :) everyone likes different things, there will always be people that finds u attractive and others that won't, it happens to everyone so dont worry

What Girls Said 7

• If that's you in the profile picture, you are not ugly at all man.
    You have a nice smile and look rather chill and fun.
    Remember that more than looks, it is personality and charme that gets the girl.

• Of course you can get a girlfriend. Personality is the key to getting and keeping a girl. A guy can be 10/10 in looks, but he could be a complete a**hole so he won't get a girlfriend. It's all about personality.

• By thinking that he's not ugly and going for it

• Aww how can you belittle yourself in that way :( you have to know everyone has just got one thing , at least one thing that can make him or her attractive. You gotta find this out yourself and own it ! (:

• Confidence is key. Act like you're good looking and you will be. You're not ugly at all by the way.

• good point, but I can't pretend to be something I'm not, just not in me to do that

• I for one prefer humble simple guys.

• Have you tried dating a girl that's just as ugly as you see yourself?
    You'll have more success with girls within or below your own league.

• I consider myself one of the ugliest people, so I doubt that lol

• I know really good looking guys who have a hard time getting girlfriends.
      confidence > looks

• And I'm a very ugly guy who has a hard time finding a girlfriend, but I'll take your word for it

What Guys Said 10

• if you start talking to women with the attitude that they have nothing to be interested in, then theyre not going to be interested. Its all about confidence. Just show them who you are (without the negativity) and simply be friendly. Some women will be indifferent with you, some will want to be friends, but once in a while a girl will actually like you for you and want to spend time with you. If you do start hanging out with a woman that you like, dont take too long letting her know how you feel because eventually she will lose interest and put you in the friendzone. So just be more confident, positive, outgiong and fun. No one likes partying with a negative nancy.

• It's not about looks as much as it's about having attractive personality traits. The problem in my case is that I don't have those either.

But yeah, attractive personality traits like being fun, witty, confident, charming, etc is what it takes.

• Just have money and girls will be surrounding you.

• Have a great personality 😊

• I've been told I'm a cool, friendly guy, so it's definitely the way I look

• Become famous look at Mick Jagger.

• Trust me I have same problem and you can't get one. I've been single for 11 years

• Don't talk about yourself negatively to girls and focus on your more positive aspects with them.

• Dude blondies just hunt and kidnap black guys

• Beauty is subjective, same as Ugly.

• Is it really that hard for girls on here to tell this man that he isn't ugly? Like geez, he looks fine. At least if a bunch of girls tell him that he looks fine, his confidence will get raised. But noooo. Too much pride.