Might have messed up? What happens next?

So here's the situation:

I got a little drunk on new years and ended up sleeping with my new years kiss, who was a guy I had previously had a crush on. He asked me out on a date a couple days later, and it was a little awkward, but probably because we were sober and before we were intoxicated and slept together. Turns out I really like this guy a lot, and I'm afraid I screwed it up by sleeping with him or by the date being awkward. I haven't heard anything from him since the date (Monday), and I'm wondering if I still have a shot with him, and if so what I can do...

I mean I should even bother calling or talking to him, or since I haven't heard anything from him does that mean he's absolutely not interested.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd tell you to give it a shot and call him up, just don't be pesky and bother him...

If you really like him... well, since you've already had 'contact', I assume that you can probably get somewhere if you play your cards right... especially if you use your body as a 'weapon' ... its up to you if you do though, since it sets up for a sexual relationship... not necessarily a bad thing, it just might not be what you want...

the best thing would be if you could find an 'excuse' to be around him, like joining the same club or something...

other than that, I'd say to just try for another date... the awkwardness will go away...

What Girls Said 1

• He likely won't see you as much more. Guys start wondering if the girl is always sleeping with a guy on the first night.