Does he really want to be with me still?

Me and my boyfriend started dating about six months ago. He was going through a divorce at the time I met him, so I always knew he wasn't ready for a relationship, but I fell In love with him.. He always seemed pretty iffy in the beginning but never said anything. He told me he loved me and made an attempt to see me every day until I moved in, I know we moved too quickly but I fell in love with him, he's a great man.. Well last week I finally got him talking, I used a little reverse psychology lol and found out he never wanted to be with me, he was talking to a bunch of females and going to the bars when I'd fall asleep and wanted to date other girls I would've never guessed in a million years, but he said he wanted me to find out so I'd leave him.. All this news at once kills me.. But he said over time he fell in love with me, and he thinks the reasons for this is because we moved too quickly and he was afraid of falling in love again and that he wants me and only me now. I guess I'm just confused on wether or not he's just lying now, it's hard to believe anything anymore after everything was a lie.. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• Never never never date anyone going through a divorce or after a ltr. Dump him. He can't find anyone to fuck him so he's using you as a backup

• Thank you so much for actually responding, that helps me see things a little clearer, it just sucks cause now he's telling me he wants to marry me, talking about children, I mean he even left his job and hometown to make things better between us, which confuses the hell out of me. I just can't seem to figure things out

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like a cover up. As usual. Words are just words unless he passionately fights to win u back.

He's boring.

What Guys Said 1

• I would take your time with this.

What Girls Said 0