Guys, Would you still hook up if she is married and has kids?

She is pretty is 29 but looks 25 (or at least what people say) and only wants occasional fun because her man is too busy with work and is 10 years older than her. She wants a man that can do her at least twice per hook up with protection. Would you, a single guy, hook up with her?

• Yes I'm 18-24 and I would
    3% (1)
  • Yes I'm 25-29 and I would
    23% (7)
  • Yes I'm 30-35 and I would
    7% (2)
  • No, I'm 18-24
    43% (13)
  • No, I'm 25-29
    10% (3)
  • No, I'm 30-35
    14% (4)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• No, I would not. If she has kids but isn't married then yes. I would do it if they have an open relationship, therefore the husband is ok with her sleeping around, but if she's cheating, it's a big NO.

• No I'm not a scumbag homewrecker. What a terrible woman and what a terrible person that would cheat with her. So the dads a few years older and works a lot? He's working a lot FOR HER AND THE KIDS. She should invest in sex toys or ravage her husband when he does get home. Plus she's a mother, sure is setting a great example of what a woman should be for either her daughter who will emulate her or her son who will grow up never respecting women and thinking they're inferior to men because of what he saw growing up.

• She tries to ravage her husband almost if not every day. He is always tired and stressed. She has sons.

• That is still no excuse at all to do such a petty thing. If they can't connect sexually then they go to marriage counseling and talk about their lack of sexual outlets. If this is you sorry but there is no legit excuse to do what you want to do. It's pitiful and anyone that knows you will lose all respect for you and your whole family will hate you and your kids will shun you forever the moment they turn 18. And you'll die on your deathbed one day without your kids being there to support you.

• After making it so obvious that you are asking for yourself, why do you continue to talk in the third person pretending you are talking about someone else?

• No, thats a pretty scummy thing to do. Why be with some one if your going to cheat? I wouldn't want to be a part of something that would destroy another persons life that would make me a worthless person without morals, standards or honor.

• That is exactly the type of thing I would be interested in. Though generally I like women 35+

• Meh. she'd have to be good looking for me to consider it. with the risk of being busted and all.

• since she is married i would say noo...

but if she was divorced with kids... then a big yesss

• These guys have no fucking standards. This woman has kids and is much older. It seems that in almost every post men think women are beautiful or they would have sex.

• Not a chance, I have no respect for people who cheat on their spouse

• no, i ain't goin down for that.

• That's begging for a rape accusation once the husband finds out.

Not going to be thrown under a bus, sorry.

• hell yea.. let me know when lol

• Hey, you married him

• I only sleep with younger girls, but I met a girl at a party that was three or so years older than me.
    I pursued her for six months, we had a crazy sexy fling, and then iI ended it. She had a daughter, whom I never met, and that's fine with me. Her sex drive was just too high, and I couldn't match it / satisfy her. And she was a little weird in some ways.
    But overall, a good experience.

• Sorry, know it sounds wrong. But I've been a dry spell for awhile now, why not?

• Me pick me