Am I being a fool?

So there is a guy I have known for over a year now who I met through work. We are from the same place growing up, have a laugh and I feel we have a good "connection". Anyway last September (I know!!) he asked me out for a drink but I had a lot of family distress at the time and we never seemed to get the timing right to meet up. Since then everytime I see him he asks me out but it has still not happened! He messages me regularly, has told me I'm beautiful and when I see him at work is very affectionate (lots of hugs, arm around waist, peck on the cheek). But am I being a fool here? Why does he keep asking me out if he is not interested? What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is only a drink. Keep your wits about you.

Most Helpful Girl

• you're not being a fool.

What Guys Said 2

• if you don't want to date him you need to be clear and tell him you aren't interested.

why does he keep pursuing you? because you continue to flirt with him (hugs, arm around the waist, kisses on the cheeks).

• No you're fine

What Girls Said 1

• Why do you think he's not interested? From what you say here, he sounds very interested.