I can't tell whether this really laid back guy I'm dating likes me or not?

Started talking to this guy and we got on really well through messaging so decided to go on a date. So, a month ago i went on a date with this guy, went well, but he was quite shy and struggled to give me eye contact he was also really laid back (not like guys I've been with before). We did kiss eventually and probably was kissing for over a hour which made me think he must like me but was just really nervous initially. Went on holdiay for a couple of weeks so only since I've got back have we organised another date. So I've just recentley been on a second date with this guy. Took me out for food since it was my birthday a few days before, went well but again when I spoke to him he came across a bit shy at times and just laid back and not excited about most things we talked about. when we were going to kiss this time he seemed like he wanted to but was really nervous to initiate it so i sort of made the first move lol after this it was fine and he was more relaxed afterwards. As much as I know he likes me I don't know whteher he does seriously or he's just too laid back to know himself. I feel like i would have to take charge more if anything was to happen in the future. He did say to me previously that he hasn't been on a date in a while which now makes a bit of sense why he may be nervous. Should I asssume he is interested but just bvery laid back or is he not really taking it too seriously? I want to know that he is actually interested in my company and it not just be that its just attraction. what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to go further with him and hang out more over the weekends, see how he responds to what you do, how comfortable he is around you, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• sounds like he likes you.

What Guys Said 1

• If he asks you out then he's interested, don't overthink it, doesn't sound like he's in it just for sex either. i think he likes your company but is just shy and not used to dating.

What Girls Said 0